Hi everyone, my updated Matte Painting Show Reel is ready for you to watch. It contains works I made for Globo Television for the last 4 years I have been there, and some personal stuff I made for DMP challenges and personal pieces.
I´m available for full-time work / remote freelancing. Please visit my website (http://www.rafaelfalconi.com), I keep it updated on a daily basis with new work. Hope you like it.
Credits for Globo VFX Team:
- Joia Rara (Nepal shot): Marijose Auclair (Compositing), Joao Gurgel (photography), Toni Cid (production).
- Cordel Encantado (garden, and next sequence of 3 shots): Ana Flores (compositing), Joao Gurgel (photography), Toni Cid (production).
- Cordel Encantado: Ana Flores (compositing), Joao Gurgel (photography), Toni Cid (production).
- Avenida Brasil (Interior shot): Uno de Oliveira (Compositing), Toni Cid (production), Joao Gurgel (photography).
- Gabriela (Day to Night Stockshot): Rafael Ambrosio (production); Joao Gurgel (photography); Aarao Irving
(Massive); Felipe Falcone, Márcio Fontes, Enzo Macedo (3D).
- Acampamento de Ferias (Castle Shot): Marcelo Merola (modeling, texturing), Fernanda Moraes (compositing), Capy Ramazzina (production);
- Salve Jorge (Morro do Alemão - Favela Shot): Pablo Bioni, Alexandre Rillos, Jan Habib, Aarao Martins and
Allan Bass (3D); Uno de Oliveira (Compositing), Toni Cid (production).
R&D | VFX Pipeline TD: José Almeida Junior;
VFX Supervision: Marcelo Cunha;
R&D Supervision: Pablo Bioni;
Operations Manager: Paulo Henrique Castro