How do you know that every employee has the skills and competence required to do their job?
The process of determining training needs, scheduling the training, and creating training records is often an administrative nightmare.
Business process management (BPM) expert, John M. Cachat, President and CEO of Silico Corporation, will teach you everything you need to know about:
1. Creating a comprehensive employee file
2. Linking documentation to job descriptions and employees
3. Allowing employees to have multiple job responsibilities
4. Scheduling document driven training
5. Scheduling ad-hoc training
6. Tracking expiration dates
7. Tracking skills and certifications
8. Easier reporting
9. Employee Dashboards for immediate access to training status
Advances in collaboration and communication are making it easier for you to become organized, and to keep it up; start saving your organization time and money now.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?