VILLAGE OF CALEDONIA
County of Kent, Michigan
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE
The Village of Caledonia will hold its regular meeting on Monday, June 10, 2013 at 7:00 P.M. at the Village Hall, 250 S. Maple Street, Caledonia, MI, 49316
NOTE: Individuals with disabilities may request auxiliary aids and services for the meeting
by contacting the Village Clerk at 616.891.9384.
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR VILLAGE COUNCIL
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Consideration of the meeting agenda:
Public Comment (Brief) On Village issues-
Approval of Consent Agenda
A. Approval of Minutes of Regular meeting on May 13, 2013.
B. Building Inspector’s report – IMS Permit Listing
C. Treasurer’s report-Fund Summary for May 2013.
D. Approval to pay bills
Inquiry of conflict of interest
Reports from Council, Staff, and Consultants
1. Engineer’s Report-
2. Township Liaison Report
3. Planning Commission Report
4. Other Committee Reports
5. Village Manager’s Report-
6. President’s Report
1. O13-__Ordinance to Amend the Zoning Ordinance of the Village of Caledonia, McDonald’s Corporation PUD. MOTION
1. R13-__Resolution for Appointments to the Village Planning Commission. MOTION
2. R13-__Resolution to Appoint Members to the Construction Board of Appeals. MOTION
3. R13-__Resolution to Establish Reimbursement Rates for 2013-2014. MOTION
4. R13-__Certification of Delinquent Sewer Charges. MOTION
5. R13-__ Resolution for Annual Appointments, Committee Members, Public Relations Liaisons. MOTION
6. R13-__ Resolution to Approve Annual Parade Permits. MOTION
7. R13-__Resolution to Establish Compensation For Village Officers and Employees for Fiscal Year 2013-2014. MOTION
8. Budget Amendments. MOTION
Public Hearing- To establish Budget and Ad Valorem Property Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2013-2014.
Close Public Hearing.
1. R13-___Resolution Establishing Fiscal Year 2013-2014 Budget and Ad Valorem Property tax Rate for 2013. MOTION
Public Comment (Extended)
250 S Maple St E
Caledonia, MI 49316
Ph 616 891-9384 Fax 616 891-9730
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?