In this episode: (running time 58:50)
1. Working with parents when a child misbehaves at school
2. The importance of modeling in pareting with transformational speaker and author Tam-I-Am
3. Mentoring teen males with mentor and coach Steve Cessario
4. How childhood trauma can get in the way of parenting with Ruth Freeman, LCSW
5. How to stop acting and sounding like your mother!
Creating Cooperative Kids is a one-hour cable television show that provides education and guidance to caregivers of children from 18 months to 18 years of age. Each episode features parenting experts and step-by-step instructions for parents, grand parents, and educators on raising high self-esteem and cooperative kids.
The show's host, Bill Corbett, is the author of the award-winning parenting book series, LOVE, LIMITS, & LESSONS: A PARENT'S GUIDE TO RAISING COOPERATIVE KIDS (in English and in Spanish). He sits on the board of the Network Against Domestic Abuse, the Resource Advisory Committee for Attachment Parenting International, and the management team of the Springfield Parent Academy. Bill's practical experience comes as a father of three grown children, a grandfather of two, and a step dad to three. He resides with his wife Elizabeth and teenage step daughter Olivia. You can get FREE parenting advice from him at CooperativeKids.com.
Notes to stations:
Please contact me at bill@CooperativeKids.com to let me know you're airing my show. All the best to you and I look forward to hearing from you.