In this bulletin, David Gibbons shares with you big news in the printer consumables industry as below:
1. Research group InfoTrends estimates that 8.6 billion fewer bills and statements will be printed on paper by 2017.
2. HP is tightening up its control over the distribution of its brand new printer cartridges.
3. It’s time to embrace change effecting the printer cartridge industry, according to Cartridge World’s global development manager.
4. Police have raided a company in the United Arab Emirates for making counterfeit HP ink cartridges and claim it was the biggest haul ever seized, with a street value of 76 million US dollars.
5. Ricoh’s income rose 48 percent in India, during the fourth quarter of 2012.
6. Clover Holdings, which claims to be the largest cartridge remanufacturer in the world, has been added to the 2013 Fast Fifty list of Chicago Businesses.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?