Written and directed by David Le Meur
Narrated by Hervé Bernard Omnes
"Paris. Or elsewhere, who cares. The scheme of the movie you are now watching is childishly simple : faces you come across. And that’s it."
- Festival du Film Artisanal et Audacieux, 2014 (Joyeuse, France) Best Narration
- Disturb Awards, 2014 (Paris, France) Best Experimental Film
- Sur les Pas de mon Oncle, 2013 (Saint-Maur, France) Best Sound
- Urban Film Festival 2014 (Paris, France), Official selection
- International Festival of Cinema Libre, 2013 (Hamburg, Germany) Official selection
- European short film festival of Fontainebleau, 2013 (Fontainebleau, France) Official selection
- Cours Charlie Court, 2013 (Paris, France) Official selection
- Courte Nuit, 2013 (Fontenay-le-Fleury, France) Official selection
Assistants : Thomas Bazin, Lamine Sall
Voice recording : Philippe Sudjian
Sound design, mix : Thibaut Quinchon
Subtitles : William Mackenzie
All rights reserved, Laudanum, 2013.