In this week's bulletin, David Gibbons shares with you the following big news from the printer consumables industry:
1. More than 110 delegates attended the Focus on Europe conference in Vienna, Austria, while 110 exhibits were at this year’s Reciclamais show in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
2. According to the International Data Corporation, there has been a 34.5 percent growth in the number of printers sold in the Philippines.
3. In India, there has been a 14 percent decrease in the total number of printers sold there.
4. Epson has invested 16 billion yen, or 160 million US dollars, on two new production lines in Japan.
5. Cartridge components maker and supplier Static Control, has just opened a 150 square metre training centre in New Delhi, India.
6. The 2013 Green Print Leadership Report lists those engaged in procurement policies, forest conservation, and voluntary sustainability reporting.