This app allows you to define words by tapping on the word via a video stream, it works on books, or any other printed text document. It uses this pseudo Augmented reality technique, saving you the trouble of typing the word into a conventional dictionary.
Download here . http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/meanings/id663769502?ls=1&mt=8
* point the video stream on the page/printed document
* let it focus
* tap the word you want to define.
* if it fails or the text is inaccurate adjust the distance between the phone and the page/printed text.
* night mode.
* Define in Dictionary (iOS built in)
* Define in Google (requires internet)
* Search Wikipedia for the word (requires internet)
* Autodefine, define with just one tap.
* Copy word to clipboard.
This app uses, Image Processing/OCR technologies, the result may not be always accurate, especially if the font is not a standard font. However every effort has been made to make the results as accurate as possible