This videoportrait shows the department of architecture of the Zurich University of Applied Sciences. The school is situated in an old production hall from 1924, in Winterthur near Zurich. The school is organised as a big open space. The two top floors are for the five years of students, the groundfloor houses the professor's offices and the lecture halls. It works like one big studio.
More info about this building and its design can be found here (english in gray):
and here (english on the right):
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?