* This first MidwestTractionHub.com (AutoControls.org) Video 834 shows a DCC Programmable Model Train Controller (aka NCE Mini-Panel) operating 3 MTH Protosound-3 O-Ga. PCC cars on a small loop -- using 1 infrared detector and no blocks (more details are below in Section D).
7:49 Demo 1-Run Single Cycle, 3 cars
12:06 Demo 2-Horn, Station Stop & Announcements
19:39 2b. Earlier V827 running 3 N Ga. Trains
20:39 Demo 3-Run 2 Cars
26:14 Demo 4-Run 1 Car
28:21 5 Control Panel
31:06 6 Blinking Led (No Cars Running)
33:04 7 Z-Stuff Detector & Relay
35:52 8 PCC Single Axle Drive
39:31 8b. Adding Decoders Older Cars
40:14 9 Running MORE than 3 cars
42:05 10 Documentation On Web
43:21 The END
| B. DOCUMENTATION:
* Drawings, Photos, & Commands for this Video 835 are in Google Drive Album 834, at drive.google.com/open?id=1nsWh2JTyY7_NW9WMty8mBN35ev6MEgZf .
* Documentation for most of the O-gauge videos is on the "Documentation Website" at AutoControls.wordpress.com . This site has links to the corresponding Google Drive albums.
* The "Top Level" Google Drive Album for Automatic Controls documentation is at drive.google.com/open?id=1kApw2mDqjhJzavm6EfVnLPciigBTPfUK .
| C. RELATED VIDEOS:
* This Video 834 is on Youtube at youtu.be/_4jDeyx9xYU or Vimeo at vimeo.com/695263618 .
* The next Video 835 running SIX cars is on Youtube at youtu.be/IW4oRMWX0cA or Vimeo at vimeo.com/787418711
* Video 835 uses a DIFFERENT method of running 1 car on the "Mainline" at Speed 6, and running the other 5 cars in the "Yard Area" at Speed 1. (In other words, the cars keep moving at "Creep Speed 1" in the Yard in Video 835.)
* Video 840, the "TrainProgramming.com" video -- is an "Overview" video for O Ga. automatic controls, at vimeo.com/654736533 .
* Playlist #20 O-Ga. DCC, Loop, NO Turnouts -- contains several O-ga. Automatic Control videos with NO turnouts.
. . youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCzsbeo2HeKFQp3iUAkOo_cdp5mNDsoFl
. . AutoControls.20 O-Ga. DCC, Loop, NO Turnouts
* ALL AutoControl **PLAYLISTS** are on the Home Page at AutoControls.org , and a backup copy is on the 'Documentation' site at autocontrols.wordpress.com/playlists/
| D. DETAILS for this Video 834:
* This first MidwestTractionHub.com (AutoControls.org) Video 834 shows a DCC Programmable Model Train Controller (aka NCE Mini-Panel) operating 3 MTH Proto-3 O-Ga. PCC cars on a display layout.
* We can optionally blow their horns, have them make an intermediate "station stop", or an intermediate station stop and perform their "announcement cycle".
* The system is configured so that it can be used as a public display. It has a "public" pushbutton out in front, labeled "Push and Release, when Status Light is Green". The public can use this public button to start the cars.
* The 'STATUS LIGHT' shows GREEN when the controller is Idle, and changes to RED when the controller is 'Busy' running the cars.
* A "REPEAT" toggle switch controls whether the cars run just 1 cycle and stop, or whether they will keep running continuously.
* Toggle switches are used to control whether all 3 cars run, just 2 cars run, or just 1 car runs.
* This system uses several other toggle switches, to control whether the PCCs blow their horns, or make a station stop, or perform their announcement cycle.
* A Z-Stuff DZ-1012 infrared detector with DZ-1008 relay is used to detect when the PCCs enter the yard area, and then another car is "released" out onto the mainline.
Hashtags: #Midwest_Traction_Hub #3Rail_DCC_AutomaticTrainControl #AutomaticModelTrainControl
* This iMovie10 video was uploaded by JamesIngram.net . (Description modified 1/15/2023)