A Cinematic Wedding Film by NICHOLAS & KEATON
Cover Photo by Jennie Andrews Photography - jennieandrewsphoto.com (Used by Permission)
Talk about an AWESOME wedding! Katie and Tyler's wedding extravaganza at Hunter Valley Farms in Knoxville, TN was one of the most supremely fun weddings we've ever shot. There were so many awesome highlights to the day, the we figured we would just list em out... so here ya go! (Director's Note: There were so many awesome things, we couldn't fit them all into the highlight film!)
- The "wedding ring" was quite tasty... (watch the film!)
- A ring-bearer no older than 5 sang the entire national anthem (be on the lookout for this on the 4th of July!)
- Two bottles of Korbel. Before noon. Enough said.
- Dancing and lip syncing abounded at the reception. Pseudo karaoke.
- Two words. Rosa's Catering.
- AMAZINGLY sweet first look (we're not telling you again... WATCH THE FILM!)
- Katie was a majorette at UT, so there were several other ladies twirling and dancing throughout the day. It was way fun, but there was a definitely a time when NICHOLAS got stuck in an oncoming majorette kick line. Don't worry, he's ok now... but we thought we was a gone'r.
- Tyler is an insanely talented music guy, so at the wedding there was this awesome brass ensemble assembled by Tyler. It was SWEET.
Overall, one of the best weddings EVER.
Videography - NICHOLAS & KEATON, nicholaskeaton.com
Photography - Jennie Andrews Photography, jennieandrewsphoto.com
DJ - The amazing Andrew Holloway of Ogle Entertainment, ogleentertainment.com
Catering - Rosa's Catering, rosascatering.com
Venue - Hunter Valley Farms, huntervalleyfarmtn.com
Dress - White Lace and Promises, whitelacebridal.com
Suits - Jos A Bank, josbank.com