Ever thought about appealing a decision made by the WSIB?
Prepare yourself, and find out how to get a successful outcome, by viewing this webinar, presented by Michael Zacks, OEA Director (A) and General Counsel.
• The appeals process and levels
• WSIB Appeals Modernization and process changes
• The new Intent to Object Form and Participant forms
• How to assess and prepare your case
• Time Limits and Strategies
• Hearings, witnesses and submissions
Find out what the Office of the Employer Adviser can do for you: