Students at Harper Adams University are given the opportunity to enhance their employability by signing up to the Land-based Skills Programme.
The programme is a suite of courses aimed at giving students industry recognised qualifications in a variety of practical skills, in preparation for the workplace.
Courses are offered at a subsidised rate with priority given to those students about to embark on their work placement year.
The following courses are available:
• Chainsaw operations - cross-cutting & maintenance
• Chainsaw - felling & processing small trees
• Brush Cutting Operations
• Fork Lift Truck Operations (Telehandler)
• Sit Astride ATV Handling
• Agricultural Tractor Driving and Related Operations
• Safe Use of Pesticides (PA1)
• Safe Use of Pesticides (PA2)
• Safe Use of Pesticides (PA6)
• Safe Use of Pesticides (PA4s)
• First Aid at Work
• Transport of Animals by Road (Short Journey)
• Charcoal Burning
• Trailer Training (DSA B+E)
Places are booked on a first come, first served basis.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?