The SIX Project (pronounced The Capital Six Project) is an opportunity for First Christian to get six capital (building) projects completed before the end of 2013. These are six much-needed projects to improve the life and look of our building and grounds. We have a great opportunity to leverage resources to complete roughly $460,000 in capital projects for $76,600. That means every $1 you give to this project, it will generate $6 of capital improvement. We will be able to do this through leveraging insurance money, volunteer labor, and discounted vendor prices.
The six projects are:
1) Roof Replacement (Our cost is $5,000; Contractor Estimate is $300,000)
2) Media Suite (Our cost is $1,600; Contractor Estimate is $10,000)
3) Stage One Foyer & HVAC (Our cost is $35,000; Contractor Estimate is $61,000)
4) Parking Lot Seal/Stripe (Our cost is $24,000; Contractor Estimate is $24,000)
5) Worship Center Technology (Our cost is $5,000; Contractor Estimate is $45,000)
6) Communion Prep (Our cost is $6,000; Contractor Estimate is $20,000)
*Notes on production*
Video was shot on a hacked GH2 shooting at 1920x1080 on Sandisk Extreme SDHC cards using an Olympus 14-42mm zoom. Video audio was recording using the on-camera mic. VO audio was recorded with a Rode NTG-3 and a Zoom H4N. Stills were taken with the Canon 50D and a 24-70mm L zoom. Video was edited in Adobe Premiere CC and finished in After Effects CC.