The RightDose Pediatric & Adult Drug Dosing Guide is an acute care tool designed to eliminate the need to gather multiple resources and perform mathematical calculations specific to an individual weight to determine the accurate dose of each drug to be administered. Actual field use has proven to greatly reduce dosing errors by healthcare providers.
The uniqueness of the RightDose Pediatric and Adult Drug Dosing Guide is that it is fully customized to an organizations specific needs. There is no one size fits all solution. The Guide uses the specific medications, dosing regimens, concentrations and special instructions required by the groups treatment protocols.
Imagine, every dose, every concentration, for every drug your organization uses – pre-calculated to the exact weight based dose in milligrams and milliliters for every drug in your protocols.
* Quicker/Easier/More Precise – than doing the math
* Pre-calculates exact dose in mg and ml of fluid
* Reduces apprehension, stress, anxiety and uncertainty
* Intuitive to Use & easy to Understand
* Laminated / Washable Pages
* Lays flat on all surfaces
* Coil Bound for easy page updates