DEISE M. MENDONÇA
Ballerina, Brasil – Chile - Italy
• Date of birth: Dec/13/1990
• Weight: 105lb 13.150oz
• Height: 5Ft.4
• Speak Portuguese and Spanish very well.
• Formed as a classical ballerina by Bolshoi School in Brazil
(2001 - 2008)
• Studied dance contemporary, folk dance, Brazilian folk dance, dramatization, character dance, piano and flute.
• Works at the “Ballet de Santiago”, Municipal Theatre de Santiago – (Chile). (2 year)
• Worked at the Bolshoi School's Young Company In (Brazil) (1 year and 6 months)
• Two invitations to dance: One with the Theater Municipal of Rio de Janeiro to Swan Lake. And for Theater Scala in Milan (Italy), for Ballet Dreams of Summer Nights
• Had choreographers, teachers and assayers as: Vladimir Vassiliev, Ekaterina Maximova, Ben Stevenson, Marcia Haydee, Galina Kozlova, Ludmila Sinelnikova, Galina Kravchenko, Nina Speranskaya, Denys Nevidomyy, Sergio Lobato, Henry Talmah, Luiz Ortigoza, Jaime Pinto and among others.
• Don Quixote: Kitri, Queen of the Dryads
• Giselle: Giselle, pas paysant and willis
• Beauty and the Beast: Beauty
• Chopiniana: 7 Waltz, Waltz and Prelude 11.
• The Nutcracker: Prom Queen and soloist of the waltz of the flowers.
• La Bayadere: Pas D'action and 3 soloists shadows
• The Taming of the Shrew: First and second marriage
• Swan Lake: 4 swans, and Russian dance waltz
• Gaîté parisienne
• Dracula: Pas de six and dancing villagers
• Etudes: white tutu
• Romeo and Juliet
Contemporary Ballets: • 33 Hours Bar
• Work in Progress
• If I told my secret
• I swore pro un Day Love Find You
• Luck or Revez
• Grand pas de deux: Le Corsaire, Don Quixote, La Bayadere, The Nutcracker, Raymonda, Black Swan, Silfida, Paquita, Sleeping Beauty, Giselle.
• Variations: Esmeralda, Driades in Don Quixote, Kitri's friends, Paquita, Dying Swan, Giselle, Sleeping Beauty and other variations.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?