Want Fluffy Creamy Almond Milk that doesn't curdle in your Chai??
A few tricks and a couple of minutes and it's yours J
• A high Speed Blender (a strong domestic one will do)
• A nut milk bag (or a pillowcase!)
• 1 cup of Almonds soaked in water overnight and drained
• 3-4 cups of pure water (less water = creamier milk!)
• .5 teaspoon Sea Salt
• 1/4 cup of Coconut nectar (or honey, maple syrup, good quality agave)
• 1 dessert spoon Coconut oil
Put the soaked Almonds in the blender with the Water, Salt, Coconut Nectar and coconut oil.
Blend for at least a minute until the Almonds are very well broken up.
Strain through the Nutmilk Bag or Pillow case and...
Voila!!! Rich and creamy Almond Milk. Yummmmm!!!!
Drink as is or spice it up with some cinnamon, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Will last 3 days in the fridge, shake well before use!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?