Here's a collection of work consisting primarily of commercial work done in Singapore over the past 2 years:
1. The Diary of Amos Lee- Animation for a live-action TV show in Singapore.
2. Mishal Husain Meets- Animated celebrity biographies for the guests on Season 1 of the BBC World News talk show.
3. Street Racers- Animated elements for a Singaporean reality/adventure TV show.
4. Start-Up!- Animated elements and visual effects for Singaporean Chinese drama.
5. Angry elephant- Animated in Maya.
6. Hennie- Animated title sequence for a short film by NYU film graduate Ethan Page.
Music: 'Entering the Rat Race' by Overcolored.