Categories: Music Videos, Live Visuals
"HOME" Maurice Aymard & Gui Boratto
Directed by Xavi Bové
An abstract approach to the boundaries where light and sound converge, a visual proposal for the music, an audiovisual experience.
Audio reactive sketches programmed on Quartz Composer, creating generative graphics for each instrument through multitrack audio analysis:
- Bass: short vertical lines.
- Claps: concentric angular shape, starting from center towards one of each 8 different edges.
- Drum Lite and Drums: light intensities.
- Main Rothe: growing concentric polygons, which sides number and intensity depend on main frequency and amplitude of each note.
- Rothes 1: circles
- Rothes 2: triangles
- Moog: oscillating circular wave.
FESTIVALS: Selected on Reykavík Visual Music · Punto y Raya Festival 2014.