http://vieurl.com/fatlossfactor - VISIT Website "Fat Loss Factor REVIEW" for FULL Details. 11 Reasons Why You Should Exercise: 1. Increases weight loss by 1000 percent!
2. Can actually change your DNA: If you are blaming your genetics for being overweight, research
shows that you can change this. (Look at the TV Show Biggest Loser) It can be done!
3. Build and tone muscle
4. Turbo charge your metabolism so that it can burn fat all day long!
5. Boost your immune system so that you can fight disease
6. Improve every aspect of your health: Lower risks of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, alzheimers
7. Boost your energy by 300%
8. Decrease stress levels: lower cortisol levels
9. Improve brain function: increase your memory, attention span, and your learning ability
10. Reverse the aging process
11. Prevent and reverse osteoporosis
12. Improve your self esteem, self confidence, lower depression, become a new person!
The Key To An All Day Long Fat Burning Machine: Muscle
When we think about muscles, we think about governor Arnold Schwarzenegger’s powerful pecs,
Matthew McConoughey’s perfect abs or Jessica Alba’s tight glutes. What do these guys have in
common? They are all movie stars…. Well… yes. But, they all worked really hard to have those bodies.
Chances of you having the perfect 10 body like theirs is slim and none. Unless you want to work out
2-3 times a day like they did. The reason they have that body is that it was literally their job. That is a
different topic for a different day.
This program is not designed for them, it is designed for you. We are shooting for a 7, 8 or a 9 body.
While muscles give us the metabolic ability to burn calories every time we move, their real advantage is
that they constantly feed on calories, even when you are sitting at your desk typing up those last minute
reports for your boss.
FACT: Every pound of muscle burns between 40 to 120 calories a day just to sustain itself.
FACT: Every pound of fat feeds on only 1 to 3 calories a day.
Does it make sense that the more muscle you have, the less fat you have? It is all about that lean
Muscle serves as a primary energy consumer for your body. Think of it like a raging fire. Toss a log into
it, and the piece of wood will burn up fairly quickly.
Think of your fat like a lit match. It would take forever and a day for the match to burn up the log.
Let’s put this in food terms: Eat a piece of pizza and your muscle can fry it up a lot faster than fat thus
reducing the amount of fat that you will store!
When focusing on the right muscles and following the right plan, you won’t add bulk; you’ll firm up, and
you’ll stimulate the amount of growth needed to help burn those extra calories.
Read Full Details about the Fat Loss Factor Program by Clicking HERE: http://vieurl.com/fatlossfactor