Watch this in-depth look at how to optimize production apps on Heroku. This is the second session in a two part series for production apps on Heroku. Check out vimeo.com/69263217 for the first session on setting up and running production apps.
Topics from this session include:
* Using a CDN to increase app performance
* How to manage the asset pipeline
* Using heroku-pg-extras to gain visibility into database performance
* How to manage database migrations
* How to use a database follower for transactional and analytics database reads
* How to set up caching with Heroku add-ons
* Useful labs features
Looking for 1:1 assistance with your production apps, please contact our Customer Success team here - lp.heroku.com/ProductionApps.html?mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRow5%2FmYJoDpwmWGd5mht7VzDtPj1OY6hBkvKrWJK1TtuMFUGpsqOOGbEw0bBg%3D%3D
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?