This marks the latest collaboration between Phoenix Carnevale and myself for a UFC event based in NYC.
We are talking to New York residents.

1. You should go to the New York State Assembly website and follow the simple instructions to find out who your Assembly member is, if you don't already know. If you know any of your elected officials, you can simply call their office and ask as well.

2. You can then go to your assembly member's web page and get your district office number.

3. Call and ask for the Assembly member! Whoever answers will ask why you are calling. Say," I am a mixed martial arts fan/student/ family member of a fighter, etc. I want the assembly member to know that I live in the district and want the MMA ban lifted."

“MMA is the fastest growing sport in the world; it’s silly that we are the only state in the country where you cannot have live professional matches. The regulations provide safety for the fighters and our economy needs all the help we can get. I will be calling regularly until this is done. Thank you"

4. You should leave their contact information.

5. You should have your friends call too. The goal should be to call once a week. We can build momentum for when the Legislature reconvenes later in the year or in January.

Loading more stuff…

Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?

Loading videos…