LIFE STAGE FILMS LIFESTAGEFILMS.com
Long Beach Island, NJ
Filmed by Matt
Edited by Kara
Song Licensed by The Music Bed
Earlier this year we introduced you to Alex & Brendan by sharing their engagement story with you. I strongly encourage you to revisit their story before watching their highlights film.
Click here to read their engagement story first :) - lifestagefilms.com/2013/alexandra-brendan-tying-the-shoe/
Things we LOVE about this wedding (in no particular order):
1. The strong love for Long Beach Island and the communtiy involvement that helped make this wedding day possible after Hurricane Sandy devastated the area.
2. Having all local vendors except for the NYC band and the Cali wine :)
3. Alex got to get married in her childhood home surrounded by all her family & close friends.
4. How extremely tight both Alex & Brendan's families are. I felt so blessed to get to create this film for such extremely wonderful people.
5. Seeing & hearing Alex's little brother play the piano while the guests arrived at the ceremony.
6. All the hilarious and heartwarming toasts at both the rehearsal dinner and the reception.
7. How Alex is the only girl in a huge family of brothers and doesn't get any sister-in-laws from Brendan BUT she has many lovely sweet girl friends to make up for it.
8. After their first dance A+B immediately invited all their guests onto the dance floor and started a huge dance party that lasted for about 15 minutes! It was awesome!
9. The narrative of the ceremony speech given by Alex's good friend. Both A+B are runners so he explained marriage to them by comparing it to a marathon. The Race is On!
10. The girls had a sunrise yoga class on the beach! What a great way to start the day.
Ceremony Coordinator: Kimberly Clearwater of Shore Solutions Inc
Reception Venue: Brant Beach Yacht Club
Photographer: Ann Coen of Ann Coen Photography
Florist: Christine Howard of Lily in the Valley Florist
Cake Artist: George Snyder of Moester's Bakery
Caterer: Taste Catering
Band: Kim & Rick Sozzi of Creations Music, Inc.