Infographic for Auriga spa.
Motion Graphics by Marco Carlini
PlainPay, the app developed by Auriga that is already available on App Store and Google Play, is also a convenient and easy to use scanner utility for reading and saving any QR Code, barcode or DataMatrix code for:
• Displaying text
• Opening an internet address
• Adding a vCard to your address book
• Opening Maps in the case of Geographic co-ordinates
• Sending an email
• Adding an event to the calendar
• Sending text messages (SMS)
and to browse through previously saved scans to access and use them.
music:The Remixin' Blues by unreal_dm CC by 3.0