1. Everyone is assigned an oblique shape (dimensions 4x4)
2. You can only draw the shape in its assigned direction and color.
3. One side of a new shape must always touch the side of a preexisting shape.
4. Two shapes of the same color can not touch.
5. When two obliques meet to form the sides of a cube, a square of 4x4 maybe be drawn to complete the cube.
6. Once the cube is completed a 2x2 square can be made in the centre of the 4x4 square.
7. Draw a diagonal inside the small square and shade one half parallel to the diagonal of the small cube.
8. Rotate turns.
9. If two shapes overlap, the second shape must go under the preexisting shape. The lines of two shapes cannot overlap.