"The Advocacy-Centered Company: A Deeper Look at CAC and LTV"
With the maturity of the SaaS, freemium and open source business models, CFOs and COOs are deepening their understanding of customer profitability metrics, namely Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) and Life Time Value (LTV). However, these metrics, in their standard formulation, do not take into account the value and importance of customer advocacy – the propensity of customers to help win new customers.
Mark Organ (CEO, Influitive and founding CEO, Eloqua) will discuss the following in this 50 minute talk:
1) How customer metrics impact enterprise value
2) The role of the CFO / COO in creating customer advocates and strategies to mobilize them
3) Processes and metrics for product management and customer success, functions for creating value surpluses, and advocate formation / development
4) How to build an effective advocate program and measure its success
5) Advocate-integrated models of demand generation to sustainably decrease CAC
6) Advocate-integrated models of account management to sustainably increase LTV