HOW POPULAR ARE VIDEOS WITH CONSUMERS?
General Video Statistics
• 45.4% of Internet users view at least one online video per month, with the average user being exposed to approximately 32 online videos monthly. (comScore)
• When it comes to the nature of video content, comedy is most favored, garnering 39% of viewership. News and music follows it with 33% and 31% viewership respectively. (BurstMedia)
• Women tend to watch educational and drama-oriented videos while men prefer sports and animated/cartoon videos. (BurstMedia)
• 20% of viewers click on other videos in 10 seconds or less. By the 30-second mark, you would have lost 1/3 of your viewers and over 60% of the remaining ones before two minutes are up. (Visible Measures)
• 4 out of 5 users will click away when a video stalls while loading. (Google)
Find out more at iMotionVideos.com or email@iMotionVideos.com
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?