[Don't Worry, this Demo Video has no Audio]
There has been yet another HUGE update to the Livewello Gene App: https://LiveWello.com/23andMe
This time, VERY IMPORTANT FEATURES have been added to help you understand your 23andMe Gene Results.
Your Livewello Gene Report now contains useful links which can help you understand your 23andMe Results:
1. Links in the "Gene" column will take you to Pubmed articles.
2. You can also share any of the PubMed Articles relating to a particular SNP, in Facebook conversations or Facebook Groups to get input from others. Just click on the SNP in the “Gene” column of your Livewello Report.
3. Links in the "Genotype" column will take you BACK to YOUR 23andMe Raw Data Browser!
4. Links in the "rsID" column takes you to SNPedia
5. Links in the "Risk Allele" column takes you to dbSNP
6. Links in the footer of each Table in your Report, take you to PubMed Articles about the multiple health conditions related to the SNPs in that table.
7. Clicking the "Gene" column, then the "Notes" tab allows you to annotate your individual SNPs, write information you learn about them, or exchange information with your friends/Health Practitioner.
8. 7. Clicking the "Gene" column takes you to a summary page with links to Research Resources like: SNPedia, dbSNP, PubMed, Ensembl and Google Scholar.
9.There is a family of Data Apps that will help users track other aspects of their health that are just as important as their Gene Reports in attaining health recovery: Labs, Lifestyle etc.https://Livewello.com/data-apps
This Video shows some of these App features at work: vimeo.com/73068158
LiveWello Gene App owners can start using this feature by clicking on "View Report".
All others can still see this by clicking on "View Sample Report" at: https://livewello.com/connect/gene-app/demo (You'd need to get a free account to view this sample 23andMe Gene Report.)
Livewello Gene App Frequently Asked Questions Page:
As always email@example.com is standing by for your Tech Support questions