Art, Science, YouTube is a monthly, industry-facing meetup exploring what it takes to build a successful YouTube channel. Each session will host emerging YouTube talents identified through the Emerging Talent Tracker (ETT), a proprietary DigitasLBi tool developed in partnership with Outrigger Media's OpenSlate platform.
ETT was announced at the Digitas NewFront, and leverages momentum metrics to identify emerging channels on YouTube to inform content creation and distribution for brands. Each session will discuss how to succeed on YouTube as a marketer and/or content creator, covering perspectives ranging from creativity to data.
LAUNCH PANELISTS INCLUDE:
· Mike Henry, CEO, Outrigger Media
· Beth Hoyt, BethInShow Channel LINK?
· Nate Bennett, OkayNate Channel LINK?
· Schuyler Pham, Analytics Manager, DigitasLBi
· Moderator: Michael Fasciano, Associate Director of Content Strategy, DigitasLBi
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?