Testing out using an old iPhone as a dash cam.
- Camera: iPhone 3GS, jailbroken, running iOS 5.0.1
- App: Car Camera DVR 1.2.2 (640x480, 15 FPS*, medium compression) -- bit.ly/197B0xg
- Mount: ChargerCity weighted beanbag friction mount, universal device clip -- amzn.to/19Vx4Rp
- Car: Fiat 500 Pop 2013, Verde Azzuro
- Location: Fairfax, VA
* App config said 15 FPS but video turned out to be 13 FPS with frame dropouts.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?