a basic GL plugin that provides an openVDB viewer Node for maya.
The viewer allows users to view a point representation of their VDB volumes in Maya, is has features such as:
- choosing attibutes to view
- Ability to filter attribute values
- load sequences of frames with the houdini $F4 notation
- use a crop box to view a region or slice
- LOD of detail viewing (reducing the number of points viewed)
- VDB tree visualization
- vector display of openVDB vec3 attributes like velocity
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?