Hey kids, we’re here to teach you the top 9 tips for keeping your school device safe and secure.
1. If your not using your device, keep it out of sight. Put it in your pocket or put your laptop or iPad in your bag.
2. You don’t share the keys to your house, do you? Your password is no different. Don’t share your password with anyone.
3. Never leave your device unattended. So when your on a ferry, bus, train or plane, always know where your device is and never forget to take it with you
4. Your device has lots of your personal information on it. Keep it private and don’t lend your device to anyone
5. Don’t use your device where it may be damaged. So before doing cannonballs at the pool, be sure to take your phone out of your pocket and move your laptop away from the splash zone.
6. Valuables left in plain sight, even in a locked car, are temptations for thieves, so don’t leave your device in your car.
7. Only connect your device to a Wi-Fi network that you know, so be aware when using your device in public places.
8. Often things go missing when we are distracted like playing with our friends, so pay attention to your surroundings.
9. If you’re off to shoot some hoops or just going to hang out on the oval, be return your device to a safe and secure location.
This message has been brought to you by Absolute Software. Track. Manage. Secure.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?