Episode 87 September 4, 2013
In this week's bulletin, David Gibbons shares with you the TOP STORIES from the imaging suppliers industry:
1. Analysts say the printer market is looking better;
2. A well-known stationery supplier in Adelaide, South Australia says they will have to sack staff due to an unfair printer cartridge tender;
3. A patent attorney says OEMS should be doing more with border authorities in the US;
4. A new survey reveals that most employees bring their personal printing jobs along from home;
5. One of the world’s leading providers of OEM compatible supplies claims more than one trillion pages have been printed, using their toners;
6. Japanese Sharp Stops Talks with Korean Samsung.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?