A short film written, directed and produced by Tonia Mishiali.
Premiere at Locarno Film Festival 2013.
Country of production: Cyprus
Co-produced by Tonia Mishiali and the Ministry of Education&Culture of Cyprus (Cinema Advisory Committee).
The loss of youth, social and professional activity intensifies the sense of loneliness and the ‘dead end’ in the common life of an elderly couple.
- "Silver Dionysos" Award (2nd prize for narrative film) at the Short Film Festival in Drama (36th edition)
- "Best Director" Award at the Athens International Film Festival "Opening Nights" (National Competition) (19th edition)
- "Michael Cacoyiannis Directing Award" at the International Short Film Festival of Cyprus (3rd edition) (National Competition)
- Special Mention for "Best Sound Design" at the International Short Film Festival of Cyprus (3rd edition) (National Competition)
- Cinematic Achievement Award at the Thessaloniki International Short Film Festival (7th edition)