Mystery Ranch Fire Line | Hot Hosepack
Hoselays are hard work, no matter what the fuel type or region. The key is to maximize efficiency and comfort while pushing through walls of brush or laying trunk-line up a parched hillside. We designed our Hosepack to carry a range of hoselay styles, be it a Smokey or Travis, a Lake George, an internally packed variation on a Gasner or Jarbo, or simple rolls. We've fit up to 400' of 1.5" hose into this shell, while built-in bolsters provide airflow and stability. Spaghetti piles of fire hose or pack detonations are the last thing you need to think about when chasing a hot flank for hours.
VOLUME: 2-400 feet of wildland fire hose
WEIGHT: 3.5 lbs
INTENDED USE: Wildland Firefighting, Engine, IA
* Horseshoe mouth controls hose payout and eliminates hangups
* Breathable mesh bolsters provide ventilation and anchor pack over linegear and hydration to maximize stability
* Custom specification 1000 D cordura is double layered throughout for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
* Structured bag facilities re-packing in the field
* Foam in body panel protects firefighter from fittings, couplings, and other hardware
* Slimline shoulder pads reduce bulk over line gear
* Square and slim form factor maximizes storage space in engine compartments, atop utility boxes, and in caches
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?