The crab rig was done by James Houska with modifications done by me. The animation was also done by him. You can see his LinkedIn profile here: linkedin.com/pub/james-houska/3/958/936
This is the character rigging demoreel of Chris Lesage. I'm a tech artist and character rigger, creating rigs, and programming tools in Python for film, animation and games in XSI and Maya.
In this video:
- Character rigging for the successfully Kickstarter-funded indie feature film Dust, by Ember Labs
- Cartoony face rigging for an animated feature film
- Cinematics from a mobile game
- Some rigging goodies like a cylindrical foot-roll and an auto-swinging trunk/tail rig.
- Some footage from some mobile game prototypes I'm developing.
Thanks for watching!