OPEN TO ALL MED AND PRE-MED STUDENTS!
The NCR Medical Student Summit is the annual assembly of the students of the National Capital Region cluster of Association of Philippine Medical Colleges - Student Network. It has been a venue for sharing ideas and experiences, introducing advocacy, a forum for national issues, and an avenue for socialization between students of the medical schools from the Greater Manila Area.
THIS YEAR'S THEME
Building on the many accomplishments of local physicians, the theme of the 2013 NCR Medical Student Summit is "Victories of Philippine Medicine." While recognizing the many challenges that face the Filipino physician, this year's event would like to highlight the triumph of Filipino medical innovators, successful Philippine health programs, and the possibilities available for the budding Filipino doctor.
WHO MAY JOIN?
• A medical student looking for ideas on what medical field to pursue?
• A medical student looking to learn from the movers of the Philippine healthcare scene?
• Looking for an avenue to share your advocacies or medical researches?
• Looking forward to sharing and creating new experiences with fellow medical students from other medical colleges?
• A pre-med student who wants to experience what it is like to be in a med event and be oriented to the different medicalschools?
• Simply interested in medicine?
If you are, then JOIN US at the NCR Medical Student Summit!
HOW DO I REGISTER?
(1) Interested participants may accomplish and submit the online registration forms in our Facebook Page (facebook.com/medicalstudentsummit2013)
(2) You will receive an Acknowledgement Email and instructions for payment.
(3) Following payment, the deposit receipts will be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
(4) After confirmation of your payment, you will receive a Confirmation Form via email for Parallel Session assignments. Priority will be based on the chronology of Confirmation Form submission.
(5) Alternatively, you may opt for Batch Registration. Contact your local medicine student governments/councils for details.
HOW ABOUT THE FEE?
The registration fee is P 1,000.00 per participant for those who register on or before October 18, 2013. Participants who register beyond October 18 and walk-in delegates shall be charged P1,500.00 per participant. The fee shall cover expenses for all meals (2 lunch meals, AM and PM snacks, coffee and drinks, and the socials night dinner), conference kits, prizes and honoraria, and other conference expenses and logistical expenditures.
For clarifications, suggestions, or other inquiries, you may send us an email at email@example.com.
For urgent communication, you may contact the organizers at:
Noel Bernardo (UP) -- 09176315304
Kim Diwa (UST) -- 09178986164
Julius Caagbay (FEU) -- 09178190704
All stock effects used in this video were purchased and duly licensed. No copyright infringement intended. Contact the organizers for more info.