CORONA RIVERA VELAZQUEZ /
CONTADORES PÚBLICOS CERTIFICADOS Y CONSULTORES
Running a company does not just mean operating and fine-tuning a well-oiled money-making machine. It also implies caring and giving back to both the community and the environment.
Giving back and caring allow a company to endure. To remain productive and diverse over time. To prosper: "Sustainability".
At CRV, we are truly committed to providing exceptional quality and unparalleled service. That has been our goal and our dream ever since we first set out: to become a firm that could excel when it came to offering accounting, audit, tax, assurance, consulting, advisory, corporate finance, actuarial and legal services. And now our commitment is with ourselves and with generations to come.
The first step towards sustainability in CRV was taken 5 years ago when we decided to purchase and install 26 solar panels on our premises. The second step was taken when we began to use LED lamps instead of conventional ones.
Other steps taken have been:
- Providing used paper to responsible recycling companies (In the last 6 months, 422.6 kilograms have been sent to and properly processed by COPAMEX RECICLADOS.)
- Using only FSC Certified Paper.
- Using only eco-friendly cleaning products.
- Starting our own brand of drinking water. 100% of profits are donated to a Guadalajara-based charity called Villa De Los Niños, A.C.
- Volunteering during the LEA Worldwide YP Volunteer Week, in which our task at hand was to help preserve Guadalajara's "La Primavera" forest: a large, 33,500 hectare.
- Afforesting or reforesting: CRV was able to acquire a sizeable/sizable parcel of land. In it, an estimated 250 trees belonging to one of six different species, were planted. Over the next few years, we will all be keeping an eye on the trees with the help of the nongovernmental organization "Reforestamos México" and the site's forest brigade members.
At CRV we are also fully aware of the fact that Home is where it all starts. That is why we all of our employees as well as all of our clients and suppliers have attended sustainability workshops and conferences on sustainability that were designed to teach us to practice what we do at work, at home: Install LED lamps, separate the garbage, conserve water effectively and so on.
This way, not only does everyone reap the benefits (We do, our spouses do, our children do), but everyone also lends a hand.
Here at CRV, we are proud of all our staff. We are proud of the positive contribution we make and we are especially proud of being a LEA Global member firm.
Script, Animation, Illustration, Design, Sound & Direction by CÁMARAVERDE / SUSTAINABLE MEDIA