The HQMS Gayundah was a flat-iron Gunboat, used by the Queensland Maritime Defence Force from 1884, then later the Royal Australian Navy as the HMAS Gayundah. Decommissioned in 1921, she was sold to and served as a sand and gravel barge until the 1950s. In 1958, Gayundah was run aground to serve as a breakwater at Woody Point near Redcliffe, Qld.
A film by Brad Halstead
Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 DI VC USD
Ican Variable ND
Rode Video Mic
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?