Author Margaret Feinberg spends time with a shepherdess in Oregon, walks the fields with a farmer in Nebraska, explores a vineyard in California, and talks with a veteran beekeeper in Colorado. Along the way, she gains deeper insight about how Scripture applies to life today and discovers answers to puzzling questions. Do sheep really know their shepherd’s voice? How often does a grapevine need to be pruned? What does it mean for a land to be described as overflowing with honey?
- Session One: With the Shepherdess: Encountering God as Good Shepherd
- Session Two: In the Fields: Reaching Out to the Marginalized
- Session Three: On the Farm: Recognizing that Everything Has Its Season
- Session Four: In the Hive: Discovering a Land Overflowing with Honey
- Session Five: Among the Vineyards: Experiencing God’s Tender Care
- Session Six: Within the Vine: Finding Ourselves in God
Helps participants better understand what God wants to communicate through the Bible