STudy 12 of 13 on Revival and Reformation
Key Text: “If when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life” (Rom. 5:10, NKJV).
1. Why is forgiveness so difficult?
2. What examples from Scripture offer us good counsel regarding forgiveness?
3. According to Matthew 18:15–17, what three steps does Jesus give us to help us to resolve conflicts when we are wronged by another church member?
4. What does the Lord’s Prayer mean when Jesus prays, “‘Forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who is indebted to us’” (Luke 11:4, NKJV).
5. How can we learn to forgive those who have hurt or disappointed us?
6. If we look at the Seventh-day Adventist Church as a whole, what is the greatest thing holding us back from the revival and reformation needed to reach the world?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?