Call to Order
City Manager Report
Proclamations and Presentations
Proclamation in remembrance of Mike Carrell, former Senator of the 28th Legislative District. – Mrs. Charlotte Carrell
Certificates of Appreciation recognizing Matt Kaser, Assistant City Attorney and Detective Russ Martin for police and legal services. – Special Agent Nathan Echols, General Crimes Team, Joint Base Lewis-McChord CID Office
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of September 3, 2013.
( 7) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of September 9, 2013.
(12) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 113034 to 113043 and direct deposits and automated clearing house in the amount of $1,222,457.77 for the period August 16 – August 31, 2013.
(13) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 90513 and 72680 to 76474, in the amount of $280,889.08 for the period ending September 5, 2013.
(21) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 72742 to 72862, in the amount of $444,867.92 for the period ending September 12, 2013.
(32) F. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
Community Development Block Grant Citizens’ Advisory Board meeting minutes of February 27, 2013 and August 14, 2013.
Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of August 5, 2013.
(41) G. Resolution No. 2013-18
Authorizing the sale of Lakewood Police canine Astor as surplus property.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(44) Motion No. 2013-39
Appointing Keila Pritchard as the Youth Council representative on the Lakewood’s Promise Advisory Board for school year 2013-2014. – Mayor
(45) Motion No. 2013-40
Authorizing the execution of an agreement with Lakeview Light and Power relative to the installation of fiber optic cabling along Bridgeport Way from Pacific Highway to 100th Street; Pacific Highway from Bridgeport Way to 108th Street; South Tacoma Way from Pacific Highway to 96th Street; 100th Street from 59th Avenue to Bridgeport Way; and 59th Avenue from 100th Street to Lake Grove. – Public Works Director
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments