The first iPhone App ever that finds out who's calling you. Before you answer the phone.
With RingRing you will never have to answer a phone call anymore without knowing who is calling you. Every time you get a phone call and you don't know whose number it is, RingRing will automatically look it up for you in the World Wide Web. After performing a quick search at light speed, RingRing will immediately send you a notification and thus help you to decide if you should answer the phone call or not. But RingRing does much more than you would expect. Whether you know whose number is appearing on your display or not - RingRing will remember your current GPS location by request and assign it to your conversation so that you can actually prove, that you have been at a certain place during a particular phone call.
For instructions and to see RingRing in Action please visit: http://www.weblooks.ch/ringring/
We all have been waiting for this unique features in an Utility iPhone App, but there is much more to discover. Here is a list of Key Features of RingRing version 1.0:
- Find out who is calling you before you answer the phone
- Remember your GPS location during a phone call
- Display and share your saved GPS coordinates on Apple Maps
- Import new contacts into your iPhone Adress Book
- Manage all unknown numbers of incoming calls in a call history
- Call back & write back function
- Send contact information as a vCard via E-Mail and Text Message
- Optimized for iPhone 5 & iPhone 5s (64-bit)
- Designed & developed for iOS 7
When you download RingRing for free, you receive 5 free coins. RingRing uses one coin per phone number lookup, but your RingRing account will be charged only if the lookup was successful.
We offer a volume discount on coins (for a limited time only):
$1 == 50 Coins (50 successful lookups)
$2 == 150 Coins
$3 == 400 Coins
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
1. Download & install RingRing for iPhone
2. Grant access to GPS data & Photo Library when prompted
3. Under "Settings/Notification Center/RingRing" choose "Alerts" as Alert Style
4. Once you get an incoming call on your iPhone and you see the number on your screen, make a screenshot by pressing the Home- & Sleep/Wake button at the same time
RingRing will do the rest for you.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* NOTICE: Continued use of GPS will significantly decrease battery life depending on your settings (you can configure everything inside the RingRing App under “More”). Rapid Updates will decrease battery life faster, but provide more accurate results.
RingRing iPhone App - Developed by Weblooks GmbH. Made in Switzerland.