LoveLight is serving the kids in South Africa, to rise above the circumstances of pandemics like HIV/AIDs and poverty in the post apartheid era. LoveLight funds programs and trains volunteers to give these kids hope in a brighter future.
• Supporting children through the caregivers—often grandmothers or community
• Camps for youth that transform their self-esteem, teamwork, trust and hearts
• Connecting South African Nonprofit Organizations to support sustainable futures for the children
• Assist with educational funding to spur on youth to become all they can be
• Training and support for volunteers to go to South Africa
• Cross-transformation - we are all teachers and learners evolving together
• Seeing the wholeness in all people without a need to rescue or fix