Recently, Streetfilms returned to Pittsburgh for the first time since 2014 just to see what is going on and any cool stuff that has happened since. Didn't really plan anything out, just met up with a few folks to ride and did a lot of rolling on POGOH e-bike share for majority of the days.
Saw a lot in the span of 60 hours (and also flipped over the handlebars on a bike thanks to a badly placed parking concrete curb, healing up)
Here's a list of some of the cool things you'll see in this Streetfilm!
- Celebration of Bike PGH 20 Year Anniversary
- Pittsburgh's Bigelow Blvd Might Be the Most Complete Street in the USA
- POGOH Bike Share Relaunches with E-bikes, Stations do the recharging
- Montage: Riding Most of Pittsburgh Downtown Bridges
- Serpentine Drive....Now ONLY for Bikes & Peds!
- Pittsburgh's "Steps": 800 Public Staircases
- Won't You Be My Neighborway? (Cool Bicycle Routes Through Alleys & Low-Traffic Streets the Mister Rogers would love)
- Asphalt Mural in Friendship Calms Traffic at 5-Way Intersection
- Hazelwood Green: Planning Bike Infrastructure for the Future