**I recorded this on a cheap handheld camera with no image stabilization, so please don't expect some Hollywood production.**

I don't support cap and trade legislation or believe many of the climate change theories, but I was presented an opportunity to see Former Vice President Gore speak about his book. I was a guest of Mr. Gore's keynote speaker at the 2000 DNC, so it was opportunity to see Gore face to face again. No matter how I feel, the crowd certainly supports Gore's efforts and he is actually correct on 80% of the things he speaks. It is the other 20% where I disagree wholeheartedly.

From November 12, 2009. Below is the semi-official release.

Al Gore toured in support of his latest book, "Our Choice: A Plan to Solve the Climate Crisis," which examines why so many Americans ignore climate change at the Saban Theatre, 8440 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills.

Loading more stuff…

Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?

Loading videos…