Cleveland Institute of Art is entering the second phase of a two-phase project to modernize and unify its campus. Phase II will unify CIA’s campus on Euclid Avenue with the construction of a new building adjoined to McCullough on the west, and named for George Gund II in honor of the $10 million in support provided by his family and the foundation that bears his name. Gund chaired CIA’s board from 1942-1966. Read more at cia.edu/onecampus.

Loading more stuff…

Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?

Loading videos…