2013 APEC CEO Summit Dialogue
The State of the Global Trading System: Where to Next?
• What are the main challenges to global free trade?
• How can initiatives like the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership
(RCEP) and the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) advance the APEC vision of free
and open trade in the Asia Pacific?
• Where to next for the global trading system?
• Prime Minister John Key, New Zealand
• Gita Wirjawan, Trade Minister, Indonesia
• Hiromasa Yonekura, KEIDANREN Chairman and Chairman, Sumitomo
• Michael Ducker, President and COO, International FedEx Express
Moderated by: Susan Schwab, Former US Trade Representative
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?