VILLAGE OF CALEDONIA
County of Kent, Michigan
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE
The Village of Caledonia will hold its regular meeting on Monday, October 14, 2013 at 7:00 P.M.
at the Village Hall, 250 S. Maple Street, Caledonia, MI, 49316
NOTE: Individuals with disabilities may request auxiliary aids and services for the meeting
by contacting the Village Clerk at 616.891.9384.
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR VILLAGE COUNCIL
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Consideration of the meeting agenda:
Public Comment (Brief) On Village issues-
Committee Minutes: Planning Commission Meeting 9-26-13
Approval of Consent Agenda
A. Approval of Minutes of Regular meeting on September 9, 2013.
B. Building Inspector’s report – IMS Permit Listing
C. Treasurer’s report-Fund Summary for September 2013.
D. Approval to pay bills
Inquiry of conflict of interest
Reports from Council, Staff, and Consultants
1. Engineer’s Report-Proposal for Parks and Recreation Plan 5 year update.
2. Township Liaison Report
3. Planning Commission Report
4. Other Committee Reports
5. Village Manager’s Report-Auditor report
6. President’s Report
1. Caledonia Cable-request for funds-MOTION
2. Labor Committee Reviewed notification from Altruis and would like to discuss approval for an early renewal for health insurance.-MOTION
Public Comment (Extended)
250 S Maple
Caledonia, MI 49316
Ph: 616 891-9384
Fax 616 891-9730