The Tone Williams Project Presents...
Directed and edited by: Zeke Titus and Anthony "Tone" Williams
Filmed By: Denny Hemphill & Jamar Lewis
Choreogrpahed by: Anthony "Tone" Williams
Music: What you Need - Brandy
Syidah Sabir and Tone Williams
-Ihsaan Adul- Nur
Special Thanks to:
Future Dance Center (Hamburg, New York)
The Dance Camp (Buffalo, New York)
The Tone Williams Project (TWP) is an innovative dance movement established in Toronto, Canada in 2011. In the summer of 2013, TWP expanded to Buffalo, NY. Both groups are trained in a modern and distinctive blend of dance styles. Our mission is not only to showcase our dancers, but to show our ever growing audience that dance is more than movement; it is a lifestyle and an attitude one must embrace. United by their passion and drive, the TWP dancers were created and transformed into the performers they are today. We strive to entertain, as we let you take a glance at our vision of what dance should be. The company is thriving and looking for new opportunities to continue its rapid growth.
Most Recent Achievements:
- 106 & Park on Black Entertainment Television (BET)
- New.Music.Live on MuchMusic
- Fanta Commercial for the 2012 MuchMusic Video Awards
- MTV LIVE Canada
- Opened for Rihanna, Ciara, Juelz Santana, Bobby Valentino, Fabolous, 112 and other various artists.
- Countless performances across the USA and Canada.
***** FOLLOW US ON: *******